Hello friends & supporters of GREEN Riders,
We have made it to Bali! It has been an incredible journey with amazing adventures along the way.
A HUGE THANKS to all that have followed and supported our sustainable transport odyssey on Bamboobe bicycles.
Since we left Thailand on June 25th we have:
- spent 40 days covering 1327 kilometers while filming various episodes along the way & reaching up to 53,000+ interested supporters weekly on our GREEN Riders Facebook
- met a community in South Thailand that preserved its mangroves for community-based eco-tourism instead of developing them with resorts
- visited a school near Krabi, Thailand with a playground built from recycled tires
- helped plant trees at a local school in Thailand
- ridden with a University group in Malaysia that made their bikes from recycled and junk parts and then rode them 700km across Malaysia!
- been taught about mangroves by the Kelab Alami youth ranger group in Johor, Malaysia
- witnessed AMAZING sustainable local initiatives and dynamic NGO’s in Singapore
- visited socially responsible businesses & cafes in Yogyakarta, Indonesia!
Now we need your help to wrap it up and complete our journey!
Please consider supporting us with IndieGoGo (click the link for more information about our IndieGoGo campaign).
Your support will help us offset our carbon footprint to make our journey complete and sustainable & offset some costs of the GREEN Riders journey. Any surplus funds raised will be donated to the Environmental Education Alliance of South East Asia, a non-profit NGO committed to environmental education in the region.
In the future look for more GREEN Riders video episodes, lesson plans for educators to compliment the video series & future GREEN Riders events and bike rides! MANY THANKS in advance for your support.
– Kenny & Jamie